This job is no longer available
Full Job Description
RDA is a leading sports media rights distribution agency with renowned clients such as Premiership Rugby, World Rugby, West Ham United, UFC and TNA Wrestling. From our London offices, we distribute sports content to broadcasters and media platforms around the world.
Scope of work:
We require a Media Rights Executive to provide sales support to the Managing Director and Media Rights Manager. This is a rare opportunity to work in sports media rights for a leading agency.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with all aspects of the media rights sales process, including research and preparation of sales materials and presentations, sales pitches, programme delivery and client account management
- Managing the company’s industry news database
- Researching broadcasters to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Collating transmission data and ratings information
- Preparation and circulation of sales and distribution reports to clients
- Attending meetings and industry events where necessary
- A university degree in Media or Sports Marketing or equivalent qualification or working within an agency or broadcaster.
- Keen interest in sports
- The ideal candidate would also have an understanding of the media rights industry, preferably within the sports arena, gained through an internship or working within an agency
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and be confident in producing presentations and reports
- High-level of initiative and capable of responding flexibly to a wide range of tasks
- Excellent time management and organisation, and the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills – ability to develop relationships with broadcasters and rights holders, communicating at all levels of the hierarchy
- Languages are an advantage
Please apply with your CV and covering letter attached