9 Week Summer Placement in the USA
|Location||United States (US)|
|Sector||Education & Charities, Elite Performance & Coaching, Leisure & Health|
|Function||Coaching & Sports Development, Education|
Amazing Opportunity – 9 Week Summer Placement in the USA!
Have you ever wanted to go away for the summer in search of new, exciting opportunity? Well now you can!
Camp America are looking for Sports Coaches & Players to spend 9 weeks working on a summer camp in the USA!
The Role & Candidate Requirements
Camp America are looking for people who are up for a challenge with a wide range of skills and experience to instruct or assist children in all areas of sport. They are basically looking for people who want to spend every day being active, having fun and enjoying everything summer camp has to offer!
- 9 weeks summer work in the USA
- Instruct and coach an activity
- Plan a diverse activity programme
- Work as part of a large team as well as individually
- Work with a varying age of children
Taking part is easy, all that we require is:
- A strong playing background
- Proven experience of coaching
- Ideally with a coaching qualification (but this is not a necessity)
- Committed and motivated to deliver coaching in a professional manner
- Be adaptable and able to think on feet
We are the biggest and best summer camp provider!
Every summer “Camp America” send roughly 7,000+ young people to work at camp, in all 50 states of the USA. They are the best and most experienced company in “summer camps”, and send far more young people to camp than any other summer camp provider in the world.
With Camp America, everything you need to get to the USA is taken care of – and you won’t have to worry about the logistics of getting to camp. Their package is the best in the business and includes:
- Return flights to New York with a meet & greet in the US
- 1 nights stay in our arrivals hotel & transport assistance to camp
- Whilst at camp, all your food & accommodation is provided
- Medical Insurance for your entire stay
- A J-1 visa (sponsored by Camp America & needed to work in the USA) unlike many other summer camp providers, we’re designated visa sponsors by the State Department of the USA.
It’s great on your CV!
In a time where it’s increasingly difficult for young people to find jobs after college and university, having the phrase Camp America in the Experience section of your CV is going to really boost your employment prospects. The reason for this is that summer camp is going to provide you with what academics call Employability skills – and these include leadership, teamwork, organisation and problem solving.
This truly is an amazing opportunity to spend a summer in the USA working with children doing something fun, exciting and unique! FLIGHTS, ACCOMMODATION & FOOD is all included in your package!
DO NOT WASTE ANY TIME! APPLY NOW & DON’T MISS OUT ON THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME!
It's your chance to do something totally different with your summer and spend it in the USA with people from all over the world in a truly unique setting. There's nowhere quite like camp!