Product Specifier – Content Solutions
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Production & Design, Product Design & Development|
Working in close cooperation with Product Manager Product Specifier will be responsible for defining sports related web applications and components and will be closely involved at at various stages of product development. Getting familiar with several sports, investigating data points and covering several specification aspects, from wireframes to detailed UIX description, will be his daily job.
- Writing detailed UI specification and implementation of wireframes or design proposals
- Working closely with design and development teams during product implementation, ensuring that the product requirements are met
- Supporting Product Manager on clarifying clients’ requests and requirements
- User acceptance testing
- Evaluating competition and investigating new UIX trends and patterns
- Writing and maintaining product documentation. Preparation of product presentations, concepts and marketing materials
- At least 2 years of experience in one of the following areas: web design, UIX, web development
- Experience with wireframe/prototyping tools or design software. Sketch is the preferred tool
- Good understanding of web development patterns
- Being able to find a way around large data sets in JSON or XML format
- Experience with Confluence is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Highly creative and resourceful
- Interest in sports and sport statistics
- Self organised and able to research and work independently
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter with attention to the Director of HR quoting the jobID SL-20161017-PS.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.