Full Job Description
The Sports Business Group at Deloitte is a market-leading team of specialist advisors working exclusively on sports assignments, bringing commercial, financial, strategic and business knowledge to solve the key challenges facing sports’ leading organisations.
The Sports Business Group also publishes renowned industry commentaries, including the Deloitte Annual Review of Football Finance and the Deloitte Football Money League.
We are currently looking to expand our team by recruiting for Consultant positions based in Manchester.
Successful candidates will have responsibility for working across the full spectrum of our complex and challenging client projects, as well as contributing to winning new work.
Examples of previous Sports Business Group client projects can be found in the Case Studies section of the Group’s website: www.deloitte.co.uk/sportsbusinessgroup
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in a professional services environment or in the sports industry;
- A genuine interest in, and understanding of, the sports business;
- Strong financial, analytical and business skills;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint);
- Strong project management, prioritisation and personal time management skills
- A committed and flexible team player;
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written; and
- A strong academic and career record.
Additional desirable experience and skills may include:
- An accountancy or other financially-led professional qualification;
- Data analytics experience (e.g. Tableau); and
- Additional languages (e.g. Mandarin).
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
If you believe that you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to join our team, please apply by Friday 18th November 2016