Full Job Description
- Effectively lead the day to day delivery the London FA’s participation priorities and targets in partnership with keystakeholders.
- To lead and to manage the Facilities investment for the London FA and to develop and leverage external investment and partner relationships with both public and private sector organisations across London.
- Effectively lead, manage and develop the delivery team to deliver the LFA strategic plan and funder targets through a geographically based account management system.
- Effectively deliver key Geographical accounts linked the in need of the London FA StrategicPlan
- Strategic area wide planning for borough wide football partnerships, effectively engaging leagues, clubs, local authorities, workforce development plans and assess the technology needs.
- Strategic responsibility for facilities development, and delivery of the facilities improvements across London.
- Use national and local insight to develop and deliver programmes and services to customers that met customer expectations
- Develop a culture of performance management and maximise the use ofresources
- Support the production of strategies, operational and project plans and monitor and evaluate all programmes and report progress to CEO, Board, The FA and other partners
- To lead on the protection and enhancement of football facilities across theCFA.
- Provide a high quality support service to London FA affiliated clubs and leagues to enable the delivery of facility priorities across London.
- In partnership with the FA Regional Facility & Investment Manager and LFA colleagues, identify a portfolio of facility development priority projects that will support the delivery of the London FA strategic Plan.
- Support the identified projects for investment through pre – application stage to ensure that projects maximise return on investment
- Develop and sign off project Football Development Plan and ensure they are underpinned by a robust and sustainable business plan through Local Authority Football Partnerships
- Contribute to the development of Local Authority Playing Pitch Strategies in line with the FA offer of support
- Work with the Football Foundation and ensure all project are monitored and evaluated and agreed actions are carried out across the delivery team
- Support facility planning and protection of playing fields under threat by working with colleagues from FA, Sport England and LPFF to form robust and evidence based responses
- Lead the roll out of facility improvement scheme across the London FA that support clubs and leagues to help drive significant improvements for themselves for example
- Be first point of contact for volunteers from London FA affiliated leagues and clubs for information, advice and support for developing, managing and maintaining football facilities in the capital.
- Working with London FA colleagues to promote market and communicate delivery opportunities and good practice modelsto all relevant stakeholders.
- Effectively manage and administer budgets and resources, providing monthly reports and delivering results on time and within budget.
- Identify, develop and maintain key partnerships both internal and external to ensure delivery of London FA Business Plan and KPIs
- Commitment to on-going professional development.
- To support the delivery of other key areas of the business asrequired.
- Significant experience of strategic SportsDevelopment
- Significant experience in influencing
- Significant people management experience
- Experience of working with partner organisations to deliver strategic plans that have resulted in sustainable outcomes
- Proven track record of effectively managing staff and teams
- Ability to monitor and evaluate programme delivery across a diverse range ofsubjects
- Knowledge and experience of the development and protection of sportsfacilities
- Significant experience in securing external funds from a range of sources (capital andrevenue).
- Sports / Management qualification
- Ability to monitor and evaluate programme delivery
- Demonstrate a working understanding and application of inclusion, equality and anti – discrimination, safeguarding and best practice
- Experience of delivery presentations and workshops to wide and diverse stakeholding to influence positive change.
- Experience of managing budgets and delivering savings
- Able to multi-task and with results on time and within budget
- Experience of report writing, ability to use emails and Microsoft Office including Word andExcel
Behaviours – as defined in County Football Association Competency Model
- Problem Solving
- Customer Excellence
- Developing Self and Others
- Conflict Management
To apply for the role please submit a covering letter and CV by no later than 12pm on 26th Oct 2016.