Sales & Marketing Assistant
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Marketing & Communications|
Since 2013, the Singapore-based Infront Pan-Asia provides a centralised hub for sports marketing in the leading Asian economies outside China – including Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand.
As exclusive partner to the Badminton World Federation, Infront Pan-Asia handles centralised media and sponsorship rights of the BWF Major Events (Sudirman Cup, Thomas & Uber Cup Finals and the World Championships) and for a revamped BWF Series – encompassing the current BWF World Superseries and Grand Prix Gold events – to be relaunched for the 2018 season.
In order to strengthen our engaged and successful team, we are looking for a professional and highly motivated with a strong passion for sports.
This full-time position is immediately available, located at our Office in Singapore. The new role offers an exciting career opportunity with one of the most successful sports marketing agencies.
Scope Of Work
- Supporting Infront Sponsorship & Media sales and servicing teams to assist Infront Pan-Asia in achieving sales targets, managing key sponsor relationships and supporting the marketing and promotion of Infront Pan-Asia across the region
- New business: assist sponsorship and media sales team in identifying potential new business prospects, identifying suitable prospects and attending sales meetings as and when required
- Research & Analytics: providing sales team with relevant data, industry trends and research to improve client prospecting and presentations. Support on the day-to-day management of appointed Research Agency.
- Sales Material: creation and amendment of sales materials for both Sponsorship and Media sales.
- Sponsor management: supporting the Client Services Manager and Commercial Operations Manager with the effective delivery and management of all sponsorship relationship
- CRM Management: lead the management and co-ordination of the Infront CRM system ensuring all contacts, campaigns and meetings are logged and noted accurately. Be the internal knowledge centre for the Infront CRM system.
- PR & Marketing: working closely with Infront Group's Head Office central communications team, take the lead on Infront Pan-Asia’s PR, Marketing and Social media planning and execution
- Supporting Client Service Manager on relevant sponsor and partner activities on-site at events
- Support the coordination of Sponsor Ticketing, Sponsor Display & on-site activation
- Supporting the Media Sales team by liaising with broadcasters, coordinating meetings, follow-up on broadcast data
- Supporting Sponsorship & Media sales team on compiling weekly and monthly sales reports and forecasts
- Occassional International Travel
- Advanced education (university bachelor degree)
- 1-2 years’ experience in a team support, CRM and/or PR & Marketing role
- Knowledge and understanding of the sports marketing & media industries would be a distinct advantage
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills
- A passion for research, data and analytics
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Strong attitude towards high quality, excellence in delivery and ‘can do’ attitude (external & internal)
- Strong team spirit, highly motivated and passionate
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Very strong commitment to Infront’s strategy, vision, and values
- High degree of awareness on all Compliance related matters with special focus on Infront’s Code of Conduct and all related policies
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront Sports & Media
Infront Sports & Media is a leading international sports marketing company.