Client Services Manager
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
Since 2013, the Singapore-based Infront Pan-Asia provides a centralised hub for sports marketing in the leading Asian economies outside China – including Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand.
As exclusive partner to the Badminton World Federation, Infront Pan-Asia handles centralised media and sponsorship rights of the BWF Major Events (Sudirman Cup, Thomas & Uber Cup Finals and the World Championships) and for a revamped BWF Series – encompassing the current BWF World Superseries and Grand Prix Gold events – to be relaunched for the 2018 season.
In order to strengthen our engaged and successful team, we are looking for a professional and highly motivated
Client Services Manager
With a strong passion for sports. This full-time position is available as from January 1, 2017 and located at our Office in Singapore. The new role offers an exciting career opportunity with one of the most successful sports marketing agencies.
Scope of Work:
- Responsible for key client relationships (including Title and Partner level sponsorships)
- Client Liaison: day to day management and main contact on-site at events, development of newsletters, workshops, client reports
- Event Marketing: developing sponsor event manuals and promotion campaigns, attending industry events
- Sponsor Activation Planning: supporting clients activation campaigns, site visits, approvals
- Approval of all Artwork usage: including Sponsor branding used in event collateral as well as the partners usage of the event brand and marks
- Supplier Management: engagement and management of suppliers including Research, Data/Graphics, PR & Communication
- Coordination of Sponsor Ticketing and Hospitality programmes
- Internal liaison with Sales, Operations and Digital teams
- Stakeholder Management (incl. Rights Holders)
- Significant International Travel
- Advanced education (university/bachelor degree)
- 5-7 years of experience in the sports (or entertainment) media and/or research industry
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Ability to develop and maintain good client relationships
- Fluency with media metrics as well as advertising and sponsorship valuations
- Strong analytic, communication, writing/drafting and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Microsoft CRM
- Excellent English language skills, proficiency in Asian languages an added advantage
- Sound organizational skills, with an eye for detail
- Strong attitude towards high quality, excellence in delivery and ‘client-first’ thinking
- Strong team spirit, Highly motivated and passionate
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Very strong commitment to Infront’s strategy, vision, and values
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront Sports & Media
Infront Sports & Media is a leading international sports marketing company.