Customer Service Executive
|Sector||Leisure & Health, Venues & Suppliers|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
|Contract Type||Permanent, Part Time|
Position: Customer Service Executive
Salary: £17,000 pro rata
Contract type: Permanent – January start date
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, 5 over 7 days - including Weekends and bank holidays – Part time hours/job share considered
Closing Date: 6th November 2016
Bath Racecourse has an exciting new opportunity for a driven Customer Service Executive to join the existing team. This is a great time to join the business as we have just undertaken a multimillion pound investment into the facilities for the 2016 season.
The ideal Customer Service Executive will be proactive, accurate and highly motivated with a positive attitude towards work. The candidate should also possess significant experience working within a customer service role.
Bath Racecourse is really seeking the right Customer Service Executive to make a real contribution to the business. Due to this we are willing to consider a job share and part time hours for the right people.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Handling a wide range of customer enquiries and queries over the phone and via email, ensuring a high standard of customer service at all times
- Taking raceday ticket bookings, upselling enhanced packages wherever possible
- Managing the dispatch of all raceday tickets ensuring all customers receive them in a timely fashion
- Working with the Marketing Executive to championing data capture opportunities on a raceday and ensure these are inputted into the database
- Assisting with managing the renewal and recruitment of Annual Members
- Operation of raceday reception and dealing with a wide range of customer queries
- Working on racedays and other non-raceday events to assist as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent Time Management and able to multi task
- Strong IT skills
- Exceptional communication
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent customer service and very customer focused
- Friendly and Approachable nature
- Able to work individually and as part of a Team
- Willingness to learn
In return we will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company and Galleon Hotel group.
How to Apply: Please send a full CV together with a covering letter detailing where you saw the position advertised, current salary and your hour preference to Holli Grayshan (HR and Recruitment Coordinator) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arena Racing Company
Arena Racing Company (“ARC”) is the largest racecourse operator in the UK with its racecourses hosting racing on over 300 days a year.