This job is no longer available
Full Job Description
The International Cricket Council (“ICC”) is the global governing body for the sport, which administers all aspects of international cricket.
We are currently looking for a Video Content Officer for the Commercial department, based at our headquarters in Dubai, UAE. The role will report to the Broadcast Manager and will be responsible to plan and execute all short-form edited video content that is delivered to various stakeholders – broadcast licensees, digital licensees and ICC’s own digital platforms, and to assist with in-house media asset management.
Responsibilities of the Video and Content Officer include but are not limited to the following:
- Conceptualising short-form video content, in accordance with output plan;
- Video editing - assembling and ingesting raw footage filmed or existing match footage, and digitally editing them in sequence to create video content;
- Grading, colouring, adding graphics and other special effects to repurpose footage;
- Managing edited short form video requirements of the organisation across digital, commercial, marketing, events, media & communications and strategy;
- Encoding and managing tournament live streams on ICC’s digital platforms;
- Media asset management for ICC’s archives maintained in-house;
- Managing the ICC Content Delivery System for delivery of short form edited content to broadcasters, digital licensees, sponsors and ICC digital;
- Managing delivery of non-live programming to ICC broadcast licensees;
- Overall day-to-day management of in-match clips editing during ICC events and archives clips editing during non-ICC event periods.
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude and Experience
- At least 5+ years’ work experience as a video editor & producer in a broadcast environment;
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio;
- Proficiency in using editing software packages, such as Avid or Final Cut Pro;
- Familiarity with graphic design, using packages such as Adobe After Effects or Apple Motion;
- Post-production audio engineering skills, editing to music;
- Considerable experience with digital technology;
- Experience with special effects, 3D and compositing would be a bonus;
- Media Asset Management experience would be a bonus;
- An understanding of cricket is desirable;
- Creativity and a passionate interest in video editing;
- High level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication to the craft;
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Motivated and enthusiastic attitude;
- Good team player with a flexible approach.
Conditions of employment
- The position is based in Dubai and will report to the Broadcast Manager;
- The selected candidate will be required to provide two recent work references; and
- Compensation offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If you feel that you can meet the challenge, please email your CV with a covering letter detailing your current salary and benefits and expectations.
The last date of responding to this advert is 20 October 2016. Due to the overwhelming number of quality applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.