Senior Brand Designer
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Production & Design, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary||Competitive, plus benefits and relocation support|
The Asian Indoor & Martial Arts Games (AIMAG) is a new multi-sport event, formed from the merger of the Asian Indoor Games and the Asian Martial Arts Games. Participants include athletes representing countries from Asia. The Games will take place in September 2017, with 62 NOC's participating across 21 sports.
Trivandi Chanzo Ltd (TCL) have been appointed as the operator for games planning and delivery for Ashgabat 2017. Individuals will be employed by TCL – global leaders in operational delivery for Sports and Major events.
Reporting to the Design Manager, the Senior Designer’s key accountabilities will include the following:
- Identify, scope and assist with all design resources needed to produce and deliver assets of high visual impact within the Ashgabat 2017 brand guidelines
- Support the Design Manager in managing the brand and creative development from design conception through to project delivery on Ashgabat 2017 branded assets including marketing, communications, publications and all branded materials
- Assist and support the Design Manager in briefing the design team and management of workflow to deliver all projects to scope and deadline
- Creative lead in the management of the Test Event brand – creating campaign and look assets.
- Creative lead in the management of the Corporate brand for promotion events and exhibition
- Assist and support the Brand & Marketing Manager in managing brand requests and brand approvals processes
- Take on a leadership role within the design team and support the Design Manager in the training and development of national designers
- Training and knowledge share of best practises in brand and design from a major event environment
- Experience of design/creative within an international major events environment
- Experience of managing and mentoring multiple designers and design projects
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Russian/Turkish language skills preferred
Trivandi Chanzo Limited (TCL) is the Operational Delivery Partner for the 5th Asian Indoor & Martial Arts Games taking place in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, in September 2017. TCL is a joint venture founded by two former Directors of the London 2012 Orga...