Learning Design and Development Coordinator
|Location||St George's Park, Staffordshire|
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England and has the responsibility to promote and develop the game at all levels from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International team.
Reporting to the Learning Design and Development Officer, you will be responsible for supporting the process of learning design across FA Education. You will assist the Learning Design and Development Officer to develop and review course content and resources for all disciplines across The FA Education provision and design world leading learning to meet the needs of the changing game and the modern learner.
You will be working with senior technical staff from all disciplines within The FA Education function including Coaching, Performance, Refereeing and Safeguarding and Equality. Your main task will be to assist the Learning Design and Development Officer to implement course development and review processes for FA Education in support of the FA Education Plan of Provision. Furthermore, you will:
- Incorporate the England DNA into resources and materials
- Work closely with the Knowledge and Evaluation Officer to ensure course measures and feedback are used to make improvements to learning design and course content
- Ensure all resources and materials are produced to a high level of quality with a consistent look and feel
- Manage and maintain effective stock controls and databases of all FA qualification resources
- Ensure The FA’s course content is informed by research of other sport, education and workplace learning best practice
- Work alongside the Grassroots and Elite Professional Development teams and other senior technical staff from all disciplines to ensure all tutors are trained and supported in using the current resources and materials
You will have a strong experience of learning and resource design and have significant experience in developing educational content using different learning methods.
You will also possess the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good project management skills and be capable of meeting deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to interpret and analyse numerical and non-numerical data
- A real passion for Learning and Development
This is a full –time permanent role based at St George’s Park.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Monday 05th September 2016.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter
The Football Association (FA)
The Football Association was founded in 1863 as the governing body of the game in England. The FA is responsible for all regulatory aspects of the game of football in England.