Client Account Executive
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
Your primary role will be to support the account management team in managing and enhancing our clients experience of our digital media and talent solution through the ever increasing the level of service quality we deliver.
The sports industry and the role of digital
The sports industry is now a truly global business and not only one of the most exciting and rapidly growing but also one of the most competitive. For sports organisations looking to sustain or accelerate their growth in both their local and international markets some (but not all!) already recognise the need to build a strong digital presence on a specialist platform to attract and engage a much wider and greater quality and diversity of talent both from within and outside of the industry.
For those in the know it is widely accepted that the traditional recruitment agency model no longer meets this need and is being replaced by a more cost-effective, more immediate and more far reaching solution delivered through digital.
GlobalSportsJobs, despite the name, is not a recruitment company nor does it wish to be one, we did however set out to build a digital media and talent platform for the industry which would allow sports organisations around the world to create a digital presence through our platforms to engage directly with our audience of professionals already working in the industry and an ever growing number from outside the industry, with the necessary skill sets, wishing to build a career in the industry.
Five years later we are very proud to say that GlobalSportsJobs is now the leading specialist media and talent platform across Europe, The Middle East and Asia providing clients with the opportunity to engage directly with over 200,000 English, French, German and Mandarin speaking industry professionals from entry level to senior management across all functions and sectors of the industry.
We are proud to say that many of our current clients have been with us since we began the business and come from all sectors of the international sports industry including federations, local organising committees, agencies, broadcasters, clubs, teams and leagues, venues, and sporting goods. Some of our longer term clients include the NBA, UEFA, ICC, ECB, World Rugby, Eurosport, Sky Sports, Octagon, Omnicom, The FA and Hong Kong Jockey Club to name but a few.
The role of the Client Account Executive is to: -
The ideal candidate will be a confident, outgoing and will be able to thrive in a competitive environment. The candidate will be on hand to assist in all aspects of the retention process and beyond. The main purpose of this role is to assist the senior client account manager with the day to day operations of the annual client contracts, maintenance of the GlobalSportsJobs site and to answer client questions and queries.
In the role you would be expected to:
- To support the client account management team in meeting their objectives of providing a first class service to maintain fantastic client interaction
- Create and monitor all annual licence agreement contracts and continually maintain and update client retention records
- Responsible for content acquisition from annual clients, consisting of content articles, video interviews and branded graphics.
- Be responsible for job posting, on boarding clients and recruiter account training.
- Be the first point of contact regarding client telephone calls and emails.
- Prepare and analyse quarterly performance review documents.
- High quality management and servicing of our annual licence clients.
- Maintaining the high quality and professional image of GlobalSportsJobs in all communications and dealings with clients and prospects.
- Creating satisfied clients by meeting all deadlines set.
To succeed in the role you must have:
- A relevant degree or equivalent work experience.
- Good analytical skills and plenty of initiative, you will also be creative in your approach, enjoy problem solving, thinking outside the box and have excellent visual presentation skills
- 2+ years of experience with a proven track record of providing first class service in a client account support function to a range of both local and international clients.
- Strong written and verbal skills, someone who is comfortable communicating with all levels of clients.
- A professional can do attitude who is willing to go beyond standard levels of service to achieve client requirements.
- An uncompromising attention to detail and a process/data driven analytical approach to business.
- Ability to work independently and think strategically regarding client account management, retention and development.
- An understanding of the digital landscape, ability to learn quickly and be a quick adopter of new technologies.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- That from your experience you will be able to hit the ground running in this role and learn quickly from those around you.
- Be able to communicate effectively with all colleagues across the business to meet client requests in a timely fashion.
- An interest in sport with a willingness to learn all aspects of the industry.
- A competitive salary based on experience.
GlobalSportsJobs is the leading specialist digital media and talent acquisition platform for the international sports industry, helping organisations across all sectors source a greater quality and diversity of talent.