Junior Travel and Admin Manager (50%)
|Location||St. Gallen, Canton of St Gallen (CH)|
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, Admin|
|Contract Type||Permanent, Part Time|
As a Junior Travel and Office Manager you will be working closely with our Travel Manager to coordinate travel arrangements, simultaneously you will collaborate with the Director of Administration on daily ad-hoc tasks.
- The key focus of this role will be to support our Travel Manager and provide guidance and support to corporate travellers ensuring adherence to company policies
- Support coordination and booking of all travel arrangements for all corporate travellers including flight, hotel, train and rental car
- Contract negations with airlines, hotels and rental car agents
- Registration of AirPlus pay cards
- Controlling and processing of invoices from AirPlus
- Preparation of reports on travel spend and bookings
- Management of stock of promotional items and give away’s in coordination with the marketing department
- Respond to inbound calls/e-mails from corporate travellers wishing to have help or seeking information on Corporate Travel Policy
- Supporting the office manager with daily routines such as orders, filling, travel expenses, etc.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and German
- Very good knowledge with flight reservation systems Galileo
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Demonstrates quick responsiveness to each traveller’s request
- Good interpersonal skills that enable you to work well with all departments within the company
- You are flexible, structured and able to work under pressure
- Positive, can-do attitude; diplomacy and approachability
- Ability to work independently
What you can expect from us:
- You’ll be surrounded by enthusiastic, sports betting industry experts
- Sports 24/7. If you like sports, we’ve got TVs streaming live footage of the world’s biggest events!
- Regular social events
- Home Office
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with attention to the Director of HR quoting the jobID CH-201610106-JT.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.