IPC Human Resources Co-ordinator
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, HR|
The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is the global governing body of the Paralympic Movement. The IPC supervises the organisation of the Paralympic Summer and Winter Games, and serves as International Federation for ten sports, for which it supervises and co-ordinates the World Championships and other competitions. The IPC is committed to enabling Paralympic athletes to achieve sporting excellence and to developing sport opportunities for all persons with an impairment from the beginner to elite level. In addition, the IPC aims to promote the Paralympic values, which include courage, determination, inspiration and equality.
The IPC offers the position of a full-time IPC Human Resources Co-ordinator (f/m) in a multi-cultural, international team at the IPC headquarters in Bonn, Germany, starting as soon as possible.
These will be your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support in all human resources management processes and assist the further advancement of selected processes of an employee lifecycle
- Compile and further develop HR policies
- Prepare standard employment contracts, amendment agreements and certificates
- Maintain personnel files and in-house time registration and HR databases
- Compile presentations, statistics and reports
- Support the HR Senior Manager in selected HR-related projects
You should meet our requirements:
You must be a highly talented and enthusiastic individual who is inspired by the Paralympic Movement and who can fit into and complement an extremely busy and fast paced environment.
Furthermore, you should
- have a university degree in a relevant field
- have at least two years of working experience in human resources management at national or with preference international level
- have strong interpersonal skills and knowledge of people management
- have proven knowledge and understanding of relevant German human resources legislation, policies and procedures
- have strong analytical and organisational skills
- have a proven ability to meet deadlines and to multitask in a fast changing environment
- have excellent English and German verbal and written skills (knowledge of other languages is an advantage) be computer literate in MS Office programmes
International Paralympic Committee (IPC)
As one of the largest sports organisations in the world, the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is the international umbrella organisation of sport for athletes with an impairment.