Digital Project Manager
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
As Project Manager Digital you will be working as part of the project management team of Sportradar in the center of Munich, Germany – reporting directly to the management. You will be responsible for managing customer-related projects in the professional sports environment and/or projects with a strong focus on development/enhancement of Sportradar products – both within the limitations of given budgets, timelines and quality. During your projects you closely cooperate with internal and external teams consisting of different disciplines, e.g. web development, web design, product management, etc.
- You are central point of contact for selected customer/s, taking ownership for all requests of your customer/s towards digital projects/products
- You responsibly lead the projects through all phases of the implementation and operations of digital solutions for your customers and/or products
- You optimize the existing customer relationship with regards to service, quality and revenue
- You rarely take ownership or support in tender processes during the acquisition of new customers
- You centrally manage challenging projects and the involved team, consisting of internal and external departments with various skillsets and disciplines – taking over the role as a coach, mentor, motivator and supervisor at the same time.
- With your experience in project management and relevant methodologies you always stay on top of things. Planning, prioritization, controlling and reporting is in your DNA.
- You have finished your studies with relevant focus (e.g. economics, IT, etc.)
- You have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in project management in the digital environment or e-commerce
- You are experienced in managing challenging projects with a high number of involved stakeholders and people, fixed deadlines and tough schedules
- You have a profound understanding of the business perspective of the company and your customer/s, think like an entrepreneur and ideally have basic experience with web development
- You are very interested in digital solutions (web, mobile, etc.) and have profound knowledge of digital business
- You have profound skill level in using Jira and Confluence and are experienced with agile methodologies, e.g. Scrum.
- Fluent in English is a must (written and spoken), German is advantageous – any additional language considered as a plus
- Friendliness and courtesy are vital characteristics of your personality
- In times of high workload you stay focused and motivated and are able to handle multiple priorities at the same time
- Self-reliant and proactive team player
- Solution-oriented, ownership and a good sense of responsibility
- You are very interested in sports (in general) and curious about the digitalization of professional sports
BTD stands for creative, innovative and efficient projects, focusing on marketing and technology. With a staff of 120 employees, BTD has developed from its purely IT specialist origins in 1997, to becoming a partner for integrated campaigns, CRM activities and highly popular brand websites. We combine brand communication, de-sign, innovation, efficiency and IT expertise with marketing targets – “Marketing driven by technology”.
As a full-service solution provider, the group offers unbiased holistic consulting, development and implementation, full outsourcing of IT, online and eCommerce platforms, mobile smart TV apps, video streaming, IT security through to arena systems and operation in compliance with FIFA and UEFA guidelines.
BTD is a part of Sportradar. Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter with attention to the Director of HR quoting the jobID DE-20161003-PM.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.