Full Job Description
The ICF is looking for a dynamic person to join an existing team to support the operations of the International Canoe Federation. The role involves understanding Information Technology and being comfortable around new media. The role is an administration role with some travel.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the ICF Sport Information Systems and databases. The person would ensure the ICF website is updated and form part of the team responsible for social media aspects of the sport. The candidate will also be involved in supporting Event operations where required.
Some of the main areas of responsibility will be:
- ICF Database and Online Entries support
- ICF webmaster and development coordination
- Social media operations related to ICF events
- ICF Calendar application administration
- Backup for Media Manager and Sport Operations Manager
- Data administration for multi-sports Games
- Statistical analysis of the sporting events including Biographies
- Other administration work designated by the Secretary General
- Dynamic and innovative person
- Team player
- Good understanding of IT
- Good understanding of new media
- Attention to detail and ability to work on own
- Good verbal and written skills
- English language essential
- Enthusiasm for sport
Reporting Relationship: The position will report to the ICF Secretary General
Salary: Competitive relating to relevant experience
Start Date: 1st November 2016 or thereafter.