|Location||Bremen, Germany or Ljubljana, Slovenia|
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
Sportradar Virtual Gaming GmbH (SRVG) is the developer of the latest generation of virtual sports betting services. SRVG develops and runs a full portfolio of Virtual Sports incl. Football, Basketball and Tennis across all distribution platforms. The products are offered by numerous betting companies worldwide.
To strengthen our experienced teams, we are seeking applications for a Java Developer whose tasks will include:
- Realisation of innovative applications for virtual gaming
- Server-based application development with Java
- Coordinating work within a highly motivated, agile team
- Profound experience in software development with Java
- Degree in computer science or software engineering
- Ability to work on complex and challenging tasks
- Team character and communication skills
- Gradle/Maven, Hibernate
- Eclipse or any other IDE, SVN, GIT
- MySQL or any other relational database system
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Interest in sports
- Creative thinker, keen to further refine the system and process
- Committed to upholding the highest professional work standards and ethics
- Positive, can-do attitude
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
How to Apply:
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter explaining why you want to work for Sportradar and how you meet the professional and desirable requirements. Please quote the reference SV-20151221-JD in your application.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.