Full Job Description
Alisports aims to make sports simple. We hope to build a base platform of sports economy. After acquisition of IP rights, Alisports will converge operations and make an inventory of resources, combine media and interaction, promote marketing communication effect to enhance the ability of the sports industry as a whole with big data, and ensure organization, distribution, circulation of IP resources from associations, events and stars.
- In charge of business development, account management, strategic partnership development of the venue
- Improve both the financial performance and accessibility to resources with both new and existing contacts
- Proactive in penetrating the local marketplace and qualifying the proposals for new business along with conducting site visits
- Promote the extensive and versatile facilities
- Nurture existing client relationships and attract new customers to avail of the venue for meetings, seminars, exhibitions, conference, etc.
- Oversee the sales, administration, marketing and development of the programme of hired activity within the venue, to ensure the profits generated achieves the agreed financial targets
- Minimum eight years’ experience in relevant work within the sales/marketing/venue management department, with high-end cases in venue promotion
- Commercially driven and have proven experience in successfully driving revenue growth
- Ability in planning and practicing the promotion of the venue
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals and effective time management skills
- Demonstrate ability to be forward thinking and innovative while understanding client needs and the intricacies of our business processes and technologies
- Understand the business drivers, client needs and the industry environment and utilise this knowledge to achieve team objectives.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and be strategic, tenacious, results-oriented with enthusiasm for sports
- Language: Mandarin & English