|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Marketing & Communications, Brand Communications, Brand Marketing|
Working as part of the International brand consulting team, you will be responsible for supporting on day to day client management and delivery of project work across various brands and properties. This position is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to clients and the ability to think strategically to understand client needs and goals. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in working with data to draw out key trends to demonstrate how the brand partnerships or properties deliver value against the client objectives.
Pro-active business development, including identification of potential opportunities and supporting efforts, which can include market outreach, meeting materials development and project participation.
This role will report into the client director who is responsible for overseeing the Brand Strategy team.
Must Haves for Success
- Client/ Partner management experience at an agency, property or brand.
- Strong interpersonal skills to not only engage with the consulting team, but establish a relationship with client team.
- Analytical Thinker that is comfortable with data and able to extract key takeaways for clients and key stakeholders.
- Strong PowerPoint skills with the ability to develop client facing presentations / materials.
- Self-motivated with a keen interest to learn from other members of the organization and clients.
- Strong organizational and administrative skill set
Nice to Haves for Success
- Previous experience and understanding of the sports and entertainment industry, previous experience of contract negotiations and / or managing contractual rights on behalf of a client.
- Support Director on any contract negotiations, including developing supporting materials.
- Become an expert in the contractual rights across the partnership portfolio to ensure maximum usage of contractual assets.
- Collate and analyse data from multiple partners / sources and customer data, extracting key insights to inform partnership success.
- Deliver metrics reports to the client to highlight the programme results.
- Provide industry insight, trends and strategic advice to client.
- Liaison with other agencies and internal client contacts to ensure delivery of projects.
- Supporting the Director in developing strategy and POV documentation for the client.
- Co-ordination of key client meetings including developing weekly status agendas, taking notes and circulating minutes when required.
- Partnership management including participating in quarterly reviews, regular status meetings.
- Participation in Consulting division business development activities (e.g. RFPs, pitch development, projects).
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree with 4+ years relevant experience, with minimum 2 years project management (diversity is key – beyond sports if possible).
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel for deck development and budget management.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Motivated, goal oriented and persistent.
- High level of initiative and works well independently and in a team environment.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised.
- Ability to think creatively when planning the application of strategy, taking into account programme needs and budget parameters.
- Ability to self-manage, including the ability to ability to assess a situation and quickly implement solutions.
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible enough to react under stressful circumstances
Wasserman is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education and experience.
WASSERMAN is a full service, culture-centric agency built to serve the best talent, brands and properties in the world. We are united by our passion and belief in the power of culture.