|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
Experienced, passionate, and with a reputation for delivering high quality services to its clients, Infront Sports & Media has become one of the leading and most respected full service sports marketing companies in the world.
Contributing to the operational success of all Infront’s capabilities, the Sports Services team provides support through broadcaster services, live advertising solutions, communications and branding, hospitality and more.
We have an opening in our Corporate Communications Team for a full-time position as
Creative Intern (m/w) Scope of Work:
- Support the project management and delivery of a variety of key Infront Group projects including creating and maintaining sales support and promotional materials delivered from the Corporate Communications team.
- Liaison and communication of the Infront Group’s correct usage of the corporate identity, advice on use and approval of use across the group.
- Layout and implementation of CI in internal & external sales-, promotional, marketing and comms materials. Primarily in both Indesign and Powerpoint environments.
- Researching and editing photography for key projects and the media asset management archive.
- Rich/multimedia creation/editing skills (film, animations infographics, animated gifs etc.) for web, social media.
- Supporting Corporate Gift requests, ordering and maintenance of catalogue of items including production of stationery and signage materials.
- Administrative and organizational support surrounding the planning and implementation of Corporate events and Exhibitions.
- Support subsidiary integration coordination.
- Handling staff photography for new entries and ensuring implementation in directory.
- Corporate material management (e.g. roll-ups, banners), including coordination of request, maintenance, ordering new items.
- General administrative support for Corporate Communications team.
- Qualifications in a creative discipline or equivalent experience, relevant to the tasks listed above.
- Advanced education in marketing, communications and/or PR background is a plus but not mandatory.
- Interest and knowledge of the sports industry is a bonus but not mandatory.
- At the very least, highly competent knowledge of the following software products in preferably a windows environment:
Adobe: Acrobat Pro, Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (an asset)
Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- All-rounder with a good understanding of creative issues and a good level of brand awareness.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Good eye for detail/creative thinker.
- Overall experience and good understanding of graphic design, production and printing processes.
- Team-player and good communicator.
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English and German preferable, any other language is advantageous.
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront Sports & Media
Infront Sports & Media is a leading international sports marketing company.