Product Manager for Virtual Sports Betting Services
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Production & Design|
Sportradar Virtual Gaming GmbH (SRVG), a 100% subsidiary of Sportradar AG, is the leading supplier of the latest generation of Virtual Sports betting services. SRVG delivers a wide range of Virtual Sports across web, retail and mobile platforms to sports betting operators around the world. SRVG is a growing entity with a high profile proposition for future expansion.
Effective immediately, we are looking for a dedicated Product Manager with IT background interested in games and sports betting for the expansion of our team based in Bremen,Germany.
- Building the bridge between customers’ IT and internal Key Account Management as well as product development
- Coordination of customer requests and product delivery
- Single point of communication for customer integration support
- Organization of delivery of customized products to customers
- Contribution to the success of the existing Product Management Team
- IT related university or similar degree (Bachelor/Masters)
- Fundamental understanding of software development
- Understanding of sports betting and related services, ideally work experience in the industry
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), any other European language will be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication and customer support skills
- Highly self-motivated, leading by example and enthusiasm
- Being a team player, with the ability to work with new teams immediately
- Commitment to upholding the highest professional work standards and ethics
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to bookmakers, media companies, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,300 people in more than 25 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the betting, sports, and media industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
How to Apply:
Please email your application with attention to Group Head of HR, attaching a copy of your CV and cover letter quoting the jobID DE-20160919-PM.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.