|Location||St. Gallen, Canton of St Gallen (CH)|
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
Working as part of the international HR department and reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Recruiting Manager will look for new, innovative ways to uncover stellar candidates that will contribute to Sportradar’s growth.
- Supporting hiring managers in creating the job advertisements (internal and external)
- Develop sourcing strategies for an international group
- Creating a full-cycle recruiting process, including but not limited to, determining appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions, active sourcing and networking
- Develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pool of qualified candidates
- Organize and attend career events, work with social media and other innovative and creative measures outside the box to drive excellent results
- Pre-selection of applications and support the hiring managers in defining the best talent
- Reporting of recruiting activities and maintaining statistics
- At least 3+ years’ experience as a Recruiter in an international environment preferred in IT and/ or digital media
- Ability to plan and execute sourcing plan to generate required candidates/skill sets
- Excellent attention to detail, process management, content expertise
- Excellent relationship management skills with candidates and business partners
- Ability to easily move between recruitment areas, countries, and business groups
- Fluent in English is a must (written and spoken) – any additional language considered as a plus
- Human Resources or another relevant degree
- Culturally aware and sensitive
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative team player with the confidence and integrity to earn internal team confidence quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Creative thinker, keen to further refine systems and processes
- Committed to upholding the highest professional work standards and ethics
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities as well as product environments and able to work to tight deadlines
- Willing to learn new technologies and able to thrive in a fast-paced and international environment
- Positive, can-do attitude; diplomacy and approachability
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,500 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter with attention to the Director of HR quoting the jobID CH-20160914-RM.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.