Full Job Description
- To deliver the annual premium seating new business budgets across both The O2 and The SSE Arena, Wembley
- To drive sales of premium seating products across varied market sectors through proactive sales activity
- To assist the Head of Premium Sales to define and implement a clear and effective sales and marketing strategy
- To help identify opportunities for revenue generation and growth through new sales opportunities
- Develop and implement strategy to drive, deliver and maintain sales pipeline across The O2 and the SSE Arena, Wembley
- Convert premium seating sales leads from incoming enquiries, meeting and corresponding with clients, conducting site visits and follow ups.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities both by use of the outbound contacts, database utilisation, networking, B2B opportunities, and client entertainment
- Achieve individual sales targets as agreed with the Head of Premium Sales
- Work with internal partners and Head of Premium Sales to deliver a sales and marketing plan and initiatives to drive new sales
- Ensure customer records and sales activity is recorded on the data base as required.
- Ensure timely and accurate contracts and invoices are raised and fulfilled.
- To assist the Head Premium Sales in the production of reports, detailed sales projection figures and the analysis of data.
- Networking and entertaining prospects to ensure strong personal relationship with client base
- Provide and promote the highest level of customer service
- Assist in developing and maintaining effective team work within departments and offices of AEG worldwide
- Continuously seek ways to improve personal, team and business performance
- Ensure that all relevant information is communicated speedily and accurately in a way that ensures that the information is received and easily understood
- Undertake any other relevant duties or reasonable request as requested by the Director and any member of the senior management team
- Proven ability to deliver Hospitality or Premium Sales.
- Working knowledge of sales and marketing techniques within sporting or entertainment venues
- Able to identify problems and balance solutions within time and cost constraints
- Proven ability to work with and influence other functions, including cross-divisional and external suppliers to achieve business objectives
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build good internal and external relationships
- Be committed and flexible in your approach to work and able to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritise work
- Good computer literacy, including all Microsoft Office applications