|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
As an Android Developer you will create applications for different android phones and tablets. Integrating external interfaces via webservices and hybrid elements into the application you will develop content centric apps.
- Development of native and hybrid Android Apps
- Implementation of mobile solutions (Android)
- Programming interactive modules, such as communication and content management systems, online shops, games, IP-TV projects, etc.
- Desirable is experience in the implementation of dynamic responsive websites
- Minimum 2 years experience in developing android Apps for Smartphone and Tablet
- Very good Java skills
- Android-Studio, gradle
- Experience with hybrid elements via webviews
- Experience interfacing with webservices
- Experience with git
- Fluent in English is a must (written and spoken) – any additional language considered as a plus
- Dedication to create innovative and maintainable solutions
- Interested in learning new skills and sharing them with other colleagues
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter with attention to the Director of HR quoting the jobID SL-20160914-AD.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.