Senior iOS Developer
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
As a senior iOS developer, you will be responsible for the design (respecting iOS design guidelines), development, testing and implementation of the mobile applications on iOS platform for big football clubs. You will cooperate closely with an international team of designers and other developers.
- Design and develop advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on optimization and improving application performance
- Developing iOS mobile applications (2 years+)
- Submitted applications to Apple App Store
- Designing and building advanced applications
- Some experience or interest in Swift
- Experience with developing for Apple Watch is a bonus!
- Good knowledge of performance and memory optimization for iOS
- Great knowledge of connecting to external data sources and APIs
- Experiences with version control systems (GIT)
- Strong 'Software Engineering' fundamentals and practical experience
- Communication skills and ability to work in international teams
- Fluent in English, any other European language will be considered a plus
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions to software problems
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams to efficiently implement business strategies
- Written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter with attention to the Director of HR quoting the jobID SL-20160914-IO.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.