|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Events & Operations, Production & Design, Event Planning & Competition Management|
|Contract Type||Fixed Term|
Believing in better has helped us become a thriving FTSE 100 company. We’ve developed amazing products and services and delivered exceptional entertainment to over 11 million households across the UK and Ireland. Our success is largely thanks to the dedicated people that work here. Join us as a Production Co-Ordinator and you’ll be part of the team that continually delivers brilliant results, the right way.
Sky Sports has changed the face of sport in the UK over the last 24 years and has dramatically expanded the quantity, quality, depth and variety of top-class live sport on TV. We’re proud to be a company of firsts, and Sky Sports has had a major impact on how sport is covered on TV, pioneering new techniques such as HD, 3D, interactivity, steadi-cam and super-slo-mo which are now industry standard. Through our experts and support programmes, we’ve brought a new level of commentary and analysis, enhancing understanding and enjoyment. Every production offers new technologies and constantly evolving techniques.
As a valued member of Sky, you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
We are looking to build on the success of Sky Sports and require a Production Co-Ordinator to work on Sports’ post-production requirements within Sky Studios in Osterley. This includes day to day bookings requirements as well as longer term planning.
- Liaise closely with Sky Production Services Account Management team on provision of post-production resources
- Production co-ordination of new, as well as existing projects, following brief and working to budget plans
- Assist and support with ad hoc post-production requirements & initiatives
- Strong planning ability & understanding of post-production process
- Co-ordination skills to work to define times of bookings, editors & facilities simultaneously
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with production teams to enable effective forward planning
- Good people management skills
- Attention to detail & the ability to multi-task
- Excellent PC skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of sports television and Sky Sports’ content output
- Experience working with bookings & planning systems such as Scheduall is desirable
- Experience prioritising workload when multiple tasks are required
- Candidates will have worked under pressure and to fixed deadlines
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better
Across our business, whether in front of the camera or behind the scenes, we’re working really hard to deliver brilliant entertainment, products and services to our customers.