Business Development Executive
|Sector||Leisure & Health, Venues & Suppliers|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
Position: Business Development Executive
Location: Lingfield, Surrey
Contract type: Permanent
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, 5 over 7 days.
Closing Date: 2nd October 2016
Lingfield Park Resort is seeking a driven Business Development Executive to work within the existing team. As the business continues to grow – you’ll grow with it. Not only is Lingfield Park Resort a great company to work for – it’s a great time to get on board!
The successful candidate will be proactive, accurate and highly motivated with a positive attitude towards work. The candidate should also possess previous sales experience within events or hospitality.
The main purpose of this role is to develop, manage and implement a sales strategy that is designed to help achieve the overall business plan, plus business turnover and profitability targets. This is a very results driven role, with responsibility for personal sales activity and revenue delivery of Hospitality and Events. The Business Development Executive will target both the corporate consumer markets and 3rd party agents.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Sales experience within events or hospitality is essential
- Sales experience within a multifaceted hotel is an advantage
- Interest/experience in sport & leisure and corporate market
- Experience in targeting both consumer and corporate markets
- Proactive approach
- Ability to prioritise
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent communicator
- Creative thinker
- Excellent Relationship builder
In return we will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company and Galleon Hotel group.
How to Apply:
Please send a full CV together with a covering letter detailing where you saw the position advertised and current salary to Holli Grayshan (HR and Recruitment Coordinator) using the apply now button below.
Arena Racing Company
Arena Racing Company (“ARC”) is the largest racecourse operator in the UK with its racecourses hosting racing on over 300 days a year.