Marketing & Social Media Executive
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast, Venues & Suppliers|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
Position: Marketing & Social Media Executive
Contract type: Permanent
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, 5 over 7 days.
Lingfield Park Resort is seeking a driven Marketing & Social Media Executive to work within the existing Marketing Team. As the business continues to grow – you’ll grow with it. Not only is Lingfield Park Resort a great company to work for – it’s a great time to get on board!
The successful candidate will be proactive, accurate and highly motivated with a positive attitude towards work. The candidate should also possess experience in social media or a related field. The main focus of this role will be to assist in undertaking all business marketing activities for Lingfield Park Resort to ensure that sales turnover targets are met or exceeded.
We are looking for a determined Marketing and Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Educated to diploma level or equivalent
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Strong computer skills, English language and numeracy
- Experience in targeting both consumer and corporate markets
- Background in marketing and sales environments is an advantage
- Keen Interest/experience in sport & leisure market
- Knowledge of Sales Force or Event Master is an advantage
- Strategic thinker, ability to prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Creative thinker
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Exceptional communication and excellent team working skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
In return we will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company and Galleon Hotel group.
How to Apply:
Please send a full CV together with a covering letter detailing where you saw the position advertised and current salary to Holli Grayshan (HR and Recruitment Coordinator) using the apply button below.
Arena Racing Company
Arena Racing Company (“ARC”) is the largest racecourse operator in the UK with its racecourses hosting racing on over 300 days a year.