Group Insight Executive
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast, Venues & Suppliers|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
Position: Group Insight Executive
Contract type: Permanent
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, 5 over 7 days.
Do you have a passion for data and an analytical mind? Can you bring data to life? An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Central Marketing Department of the UK's largest racecourse group with excellent scope for growth and progression. Arena Racing Company is seeking a driven Group Insight Executive to work within the existing team.
The successful candidate will be proactive, accurate and highly motivated with a positive attitude towards work. The candidate should also possess previous experience in an analytical role within CRM, Business Intelligence or Marketing. The main focus of this role will be to support the business to achieve its marketing goals and objectives through the design, delivery and interpretation of customer insight from customer and transactional data using analytical techniques.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Ideally educated to degree level in any of the following disciplines; Maths, Statistics, Economics, Business, or similar
- CIM or IDM qualification desirable
- Previous experience in an analytical role within CRM, Business Intelligence or Marketing
- Knowledge of analytical tools or languages (SAS, SPSS, SQL)
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint (or similar)
- Analytical and methodical in your approach to work with attention to detail
- A good understanding of marketing techniques and customer segmentation
- Possess great communication skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Great organisation and planning skills
- The ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
In return we will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company and Galleon Hotel group.
How to Apply:
Please send a full CV together with a covering letter detailing where you saw the position advertised and current salary to Holli Grayshan (HR and Recruitment Coordinator) using the apply button below.
Arena Racing Company
Arena Racing Company (“ARC”) is the largest racecourse operator in the UK with its racecourses hosting racing on over 300 days a year.