This job is no longer available
Full Job Description
- To ensure the delivery of all processes and procedures relating to the FA Disciplinary Memorandum
- Deliver on the areas relating to discipline relevant within the Business plan.
- To ensure that Players, Clubs and Leagues are fully conversant with the processes of the FA Disciplinary Memorandum
- Work across the business to support referrals including Referees and Welfare.
- To take specific responsibility for work linked to the objectives of the business plan
- Work flexibly across the CFA to support all business functions as and when required by the CEO/Operation Manager
- Contribute to raising the profile and the perception of the CFA delivering our Customer excellence strategy
- Embed digital marketing across delivery to raise the awareness of the business products/services
- Knowledge of FA Discipline Rules and Regulations
- Knowledge of the grassroots football infrastructure
- Experience in an administration role
- Working experience using Microsoft Office and the ability to adapt to use modern technology and champion new IT programmes
- An ability to engage with both the paid and volunteer workforce
- Demonstrates a working understanding and application of inclusion, equality and anti – discrimination, safeguarding and best practice
- Proven track record of providing high levels of customer service.
- Willingness to work unsocial hours, including evenings and weekends
- Driving Licence
- Experience of working with volunteers
- Experience of working with partner organisations
- Knowledge of Whole Game System
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) software
Behaviours – as defined in County Football Association Competency Model
This job description is only a summary of the role as it currently exists and is not meant to be exhaustive. The responsibilitiesand person specifications might differ from those outlined and other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
The successful candidate will be subject to a six month probationary period.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us by 28th September 2016, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Northumberland FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.