Art Director Online / Mobile
|Location||Ljubljana, Slovenia or Munich, Germany|
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Production & Design|
Working as part of the Concept & Design Team the Art Director Online / Mobile will be responsible for the creation of innovative digital design concepts for our customers in the professional sports environment with a high focus on user experience and usability, taking over responsibility from concept to production and leading project design teams consisting of internal and external designers.
- Development of creative and convincing visual concepts and designs and transfer them into cross-platform user interfaces
- Creating wireframes and prototypes
- Creation of pitch layouts for potential customers
- Production of innovative solutions for exciting projects from sports, entertainment and more
- Introduction of new ideas in responsive design, apps or social media
- You have finished your studies with design focus (or comparable) and/or you have relevant professional experience in the fields of web design
- Profound knowledge of digital business
- Profound experience with the creation of visual design concepts for digital platforms and user experience design
- High affinity to digital solutions
- Knowledge in CSS3, HTML 5 and mobile app technologies (iOS, Android)
- Experience with prototyping / wireframing of complex websites and mobile apps
- Latest trends and developments in responsive web design, mobile apps, social media and user experience are part of your DNA and standard portfolio
- Fluent in English is a must (written and spoken) – any additional language considered as a plus
- Self-reliant and proactive team player
- Solution-oriented, ownership and a good sense of responsibility
- You are creative, have many ideas and love to bring them to life
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter with attention to the Director of HR quoting the jobID SV-20160329-AR.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.