This job is no longer available
Full Job Description
Futures Sport + Entertainment is a leading research and consulting agency in the sports and entertainment business. We are part of the Interpublic Group, one of the world’s premier advertising and marketing services companies.
We work with a blue-chip client base of federations, teams and sponsors to provide independent strategic advice on the value of investments in sport and sponsorship. We have an excellent reputation in the sports industry with client referrals generating the majority of our new business. We also leverage the wider Interpublic network to access a diverse portfolio of multinational brand clients.
Our aim is to continuously find better ways of measuring the sports business and deliver unique insight to our clients. We are technology and data driven, and have developed unique measurement tools and techniques to provide clients with robust analyses. Our culture is one of continuous improvement, constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of data in sport.
We have achieved 40% year-on-year revenue growth in each of the last five years, fueling the opening of international offices in the US, Continental Europe and Australia.
- Managing, analysing and interpreting complex datasets
- Interpreting data to deliver bespoke commercial insight to our clients
- Structuring and delivering analysis
- Contributing to writing and preparing client reports and presentations
- Immersing yourself in the world of sport, data and business to add value to the team and our clients
- From day one, you will gain exposure to senior members of the team and high profile clients to deliver solutions and help in the development of our research software and tools
Who you are?
- Graduate or final year student
- Have achieved, or on target to achieve, at least a strong grade in subjects with a significant degree of data-driven analysis (such as computer science, natural sciences, engineering, mathematics or economics)
- You will have demonstrated creativity in your academic career
- An interest in the business of sport and a desire to make a flying start to your career
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work to challenging deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit / verve thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with coding, SQL and Excel or a desire to improve your technical skills
Interested? Then send a CV and cover letter and answer the following questions:
- Why Futures?
- What are your relevant skills and interests?
- Why should we choose you and not someone else?
- When can you start?