Full Job Description
Futures Sport + Entertainment is a leading research and consulting agency in the sports and entertainment business. We are part of the Interpublic Group, one of the world’s premier advertising and marketing services companies.
We work with a blue-chip client base of federations, teams and sponsors to provide independent strategic advice on the value of investments in sport and sponsorship. We have an excellent reputation in the sports industry with client referrals generating the majority of our new business. We also leverage the wider Interpublic network to access a diverse portfolio of multinational brand clients.
Our aim is to continuously find better ways of measuring the sports business and deliver unique insight to our clients. We are technology and data driven, and have developed unique measurement tools and techniques to provide clients with robust analyses. Our culture is one of continuous improvement, constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of data in sport.
We have achieved 40% year-on-year revenue growth in each of the last five years, fueling the opening of international offices in the US, Continental Europe and Australia.
- 2+ years’ of relevant market research, media analysis or consulting services experience
- Higher education or professional degree or equivalent degree in a relevant field of study (such as computer science, natural sciences, engineering, mathematics or economics)
- Excellent communication skills, including advanced presentation software skills
- Track record of working directly with vendors, clients, or other third parties and overseeing day-to-day communications
- Comfort taking initiative and leading individual work streams independently, with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment internationally
Client Relationships and Project Delivery
- Convert pitches, optimise scope and agree pricing and deliverable
- Effective structuring and resourcing of projects
- Manage analysts on projects and ensure timely delivery
- Manage client expectations and internal stakeholders
- Deliver high quality client output, on time and on budget
- Technical ability: Futures has a uniquely data-driven approach to evaluating sports investment and this will be reflected in your mind-set and expertise
- Present reports, recommendations and the commercial implications of the analysis with clients
Interested? Then send a CV and cover letter and answer the following questions:
- Why Futures?
- What are your relevant skills and interests?
- Why should we choose you and not someone else?
- What are your salary expectations and when can you start?