Full Job Description
IMG is a global leader in sports, events, media and fashion, operating in more than 25 countries. The company represents and manages some of the world’s greatest sports figures and fashion icons; stages thousands of live events and branded entertainment experiences annually; and is the world’s largest independent producer and distributor of sports media. IMG also specializes in sports training; league development; and marketing, media and licensing for brands, sports organizations and collegiate institutions. In 2014, IMG was acquired by WME, the world’s leading entertainment agency, to form WME | IMG.
The Account Manager will be responsible for day-to-day management of client’s sponsorship marketing initiatives in conjunction with the Pyeong Chang 2018 Olympic Winter Games.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of sponsorship initiatives.
- Manage the creation and implementation of marketing materials to support business unit sponsorship initiatives.
- Prepare marketing activation presentations and materials to be presented and distributed to the client.
- Manage local client needs around 2018 Games, interacting with various business units, providing Olympic education sessions and fully emerging local business units into Olympic Games.
- Establish relationships with OCOG and other key Olympic properties/groups in conjunction with PC 2018.
- Manage all Olympic approvals in conjunction with 2018 Games.
- Manage all athlete/Federation partnerships on behalf of client to ensure contractual obligations are being met.
- To recruit and eventually manage (and/or assist in managing) golf clients in the Korea and Asia Pacific region.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in the event operations, preferably in the sports and entertainment industry.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and good organizational skills.
- Highly motivated, passionate, committed, and energetic.
- Adaptability to rapidly changing situations or environments.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker and creative problem solver.
- Computer literacy for copy writing for presentations, spreadsheets, budgets and marketing reports.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills are essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.