Full Job Description
The Automobile Club de l’Ouest, the association which is the creator and organiser of the Le Mans 24 Hours, is looking for a Head of digital partnerships (M/F).
Purpose of this profession:
The Head of digital partnerships will analyse the market, look for and identify potential partnerships and ACO products/services to create offers and « good deals » likely to generate a high rate of commitment of the digital community myACO.
He/she will create, develop and manage partnership and membership programmes. He/she will develop action plans to optimise and increase ACO partnerships and existing ACO offers.
He/she will be responsible for the turnover and for the mark-up developed by his/her network of partners.
You will be required to:
- define, in collaboration with the Management of Communication Management and the Executive Management, strategy for partners and good digital ideas for myACO community
- target, identify and prospect potential partners
- negotiate and sign partnership agreements
- lead a network of partners
- define the strategy, the content and the objectives of partnership programmes
- define the strategy, the content and the objectives of « good ACO deal » programmes without partners
- link together partnerships between myACO offers and offers included in the Club formulae
- define the criteria of offers and myACO « good deals » vs Club offers and « good deals »
- handle the setting up of agreements and follow their development in a myACO Business Plan
- analyse results in order to assess the performance and the profitability of each agreement
- develop the audience and the growth of beneficiaries of good deals
- set up partnership programmes to convince and commit them
- participate in the development of tools to provide a commercial interface with partner sites
- To lead partner and alliance networks
- Commercial prospection and negotiation
- To monitor indicators
- Marketing and Digital knowledge
- Ability to work on projects
- Customer orientation: User Experience!
- Knowledge of automobile
- Perfect knowledge of professional English required (negotiations may be held in English).
Constraints related to the post:
- Travelling in regions and all over France may be necessary
- Person to report to: Head of Communication
- Internal relations: Responsible for New Media, Development Department, Department of Esprit Le Mans
- External relations: General Management of partners, Consultancy agencies for communication and for digital
Automobile Club de l'Ouest (ACO)
The ACO is the creator and organiser of the Le Mans 24 Hours which have been taking place since 1923 on the mythical circuit of Le Mans.