Graduate Operations Executive
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Events & Operations|
We have an outstanding opportunity to join Kantar Media, a global leader in media intelligence, providing clients with the data they need to make informed decisions on all aspects of media measurement.
As an Operations Executive within the team you’ll be involved in all stages of the production process, from the creation of online questionnaires to the final database delivery. Working with team members you will learn, and in due course take personal charge of:
- Processing of the databases and this includes creating of dictionaries and checking data. The role also includes various forms of data manipulation through the use of bespoke software
- The operations required to set up online questionnaires (scripting in IBM SPSS Dimensions)
- Preparing of final deliverable files in various formats depending on the client and stakeholder requirement
- Day-to-day project management of the surveys the team is responsible for, including dealing with sub-contractors and other internal clients.
- Working on digital products that TGI offer to the market through their apps and dashboards
- Educated to degree level in any discipline (preferred 2:1) which is supported by strong A Levels (A-C)
- Basic to Intermediate Excel skills (basic functions, formatting)
- Excellent logic skills - ability to understand how every element of a process fits in the larger picture
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be keen to self-develop and learn new skills. Regard yourself as something of a technician, able to learn quickly and grow knowledge of our highly-engineered survey/database-building processes
- Be interested in working with data and complex data processing
Desirable but not essential skills – the trickier stuff!
- Advanced Excel (importing and formatting data, lookups, pivot tables, functions, conditional logic)
- Use of advanced features of text editors
- Knowledge of regular expressions
- Basic programming skills
Learning and Development:
At Kantar Media training, learning and development is an essential part of our way of life. We believe to ensure we have a successful and sustainable organisation we must provide our employees with the tools and knowledge they will need to hit metrics and promote drive to continually improve.
Joining as an Operations Executive you will be given the opportunity to
- Join Kantar Media’s training scheme:
- Providing you with all the essential knowledge and tools we use internally at Kantar Media
- Complete your MRS
- In a research world hungry for excellence and expertise, MRS qualifications represent the highest level of achievement
Kantar Media provides strategic advice and competitive intelligence to the world’s leading brands, publishers, agencies and industry bodies