Graduate Business Support Executive
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
Business Support Executive
A varied, graduate / entry-level role providing administrative support to the Board of Directors and assisting the Marketing Manager with day-to-day marketing activities.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Managing diaries and coordinating internal and external meetings.
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- Preparing and submitting monthly expenses for Board members.
- Handling and directing incoming telephone enquiries.
- Assisting with the organisation of internal events.
- Assisting in the creation of marketing materials and internal documents, liaising with external designers and printers.
- Providing ad hoc administrative support for other teams across the business.
- Excellent written English (spelling and grammar).
- Good time management and organisation skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Enthusiastic, motivated team player.
Kantar Media provides strategic advice and competitive intelligence to the world’s leading brands, publishers, agencies and industry bodies