Senior International Marketing Executive
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
Based from the heart of our audience measurement central hub in West London, the Marketing Communications Senior Executive will take part in delivering the strategy and performance of marketing across the Globe.
The role reports directly into the Marketing Director for Kantar Media’s audience measurement business and will be involved in supporting sales for our new products including SyncNow, Instar software and Kantar Twitter TV Ratings, creating live events, creating and delivering content-rich communication and supporting strategic and creative marketing plans for our core business.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive who is looking for their next step up and an opportunity to really take ownership and accountability in their own work.
- You will utilise your strong marketing skills to deliver lead generationand sales support for our software based solutions (SyncNow, Instar and Kantar Twitter TV Ratings) that extend beyond the core audience measurement business.
- To play a key role in creating engaging live events to support marketing programmes – challenging the conventional to deliver best-in-class events coupled with a strong message to our audiences.
- Source, create and deliver content-rich communications for our core audience measurement (TV, Radio and cross-media) that support and realise new business opportunities in the long and short terms.
- Support the Senior International Marketing manager and Director of Marketing in devising strategic and creative marketing plans for key business initiatives providing support to the business on effectiveness of marketing plans to demonstrate ROI
- Ad-hoc requests
- B2B “Digital” and off-line marketing: Experience of online advertising to drive leads through our website, Google, LinkedIn and other mechanisms to drive leads. Experience of creating compelling online and offline sales tools and materials to support the sales cycle through written copy and videos/other media
- Events: Event creation (agenda and programme) and management of speakers and presentation briefing etc. High level of attention to detail (logistics) within restricted budget. Experience in delivering participant/attendee engagement
- Good International marketing: Good in using data to tell core business messages through various means (case studies, articles, infographics, social media) and briefing external suppliers and internal colleagues as appropriate. Experience in delivering clear, concise sales and business messages to an international audience
- Creativity: Experience in new and interesting ways of delivering marketing messages in a creative and engaging way whilst ensuring the business needs are met sensitively within a potentially turbulent but engaging client base!
- Managing stakeholder’s: experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels, you will be a clear communicator and able to challenge and persuade with positive intent.
Kantar Media provides strategic advice and competitive intelligence to the world’s leading brands, publishers, agencies and industry bodies