Sales Executive - Sports Intelligence
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
Kantar Media is the media research expert for Kantar, one of the world’s largest insight, information and consultancy groups. We currently employ 6,000+ people in 30 countries and we work with 22,000 companies tracking 3 million brands in 66 countries.
Kantar Media owns a dedicated sport practice gathering a unique combination of specialist in-house sport expertise alongside best-in-class consumer data and insights from across Kantar Media and WPP. This Sport Intelligence division works with some of the biggest agencies, broadcasters, brands and rights holders in sport spanning across 47 sports and 103 competitions.
Are you a driven B2B sales executive who would relish the opportunity to work with the top Sports Organisations developing strong relationships with key stakeholders within the UK Market and looking at how you can converts this into plans to meet the revenue targets.
- Successfully driving development in the UK with Sports Organisations, Sports Sponsors and Media Agencies
- Building strong key stakeholder relationships with both current clients and new clients through networking, and regular contact
- Delivering against a strong revenue target of £250,000 per annum, and clearly developing on client needs
- Strong business understanding and will be able to confidently go to the client and successfully pitch them
- Presenting tenders and propositions to the clients
Kantar Media provides strategic advice and competitive intelligence to the world’s leading brands, publishers, agencies and industry bodies