Senior Sales Executive / Business Development Manager
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
This is an exceptional opporutnity to join a succestul New Business team, where you will have the opportunity to influence some of the most exciting advertising agencies, media owners and publishers in the world. You will be at the front representing a highly succesful, and incredily interesting product working for a global market leader within Market Research / Data Investment Management. Joining Kantar, you will not only be working for a hugely succesful brand, however you will you be joining the Kantar / WPP network opening up endless career opportunities.
TGI survey data: identify, target and reach the right consumers
Our TGI service enables advertisers, agencies, media owners and publishers to identify, target and reach their key consumer audiences.
We provide essential consumer insights, building effective consumer understanding and audience profiling for media planning and buying.
Our data is trusted by the world’s most influential publishers, media owners, agencies, trading desks and advertisers. We operate in almost 70 markets worldwide, where we are the de facto local currency in the media buying and selling environment.
Once you are successful, your main aim will be too:
To help shape our digital market position and drive revenue growth.
From our core TGI product offering, we have developed a number of industry first digital tools which will help shape our strategic sales plan in 2016 / 2017.
Key Performance Areas
- Drive significant revenue growth by generating new business – identify, cold call, present, influence, and close deals with potential clients , leveraging TGI’s capabilities
- You will be able to structure your time to enable you to hit a set of agreed targets and to maintain your activity to achieve KPI’s.
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentations for new business opportunities across supply side sales and platforms.
- Build a strong relationship with key internal stakeholders to ensure we deliver compelling, customised sales presentations that address the core business issues and opportunities to help drive sales and maximise revenue growth.
- Stay current on industry trends and personnel moves and attend conferences, and networking events whenever possible
- Maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities including, monthly and quarterly revenue updates and forecasts
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals and effective time management skills.
- Demonstrate past experience developing sales in media, display or advertising related fields
- Demonstrate ability to be forward thinking and innovative while understanding client needs and the intricacies of our business processes and technologies
- You’ll be commercially driven and have proven experience in successfully driving revenue growth
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A knowledge of Kantar Media’s Consumer Intelligence tool ,TGI desirable but not essential.
- An understanding of long sales cycles and how to create achievable milestones and deliver meticulous follow-up
- Must be strategic, tenacious, results-oriented with strong organisational skills
- Understand the business drivers, client needs and the industry environment and utilise this knowledge to achieve team objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Business Development
- Market Research
- Online Advertising
- Competitive Intelligence
- Analytical Skills
- Sales Process
- Email Marketing
Kantar Media provides strategic advice and competitive intelligence to the world’s leading brands, publishers, agencies and industry bodies