|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Production & Design|
Working as part of the Innovation & Business Development team and reporting to the Head of Innovation & Business Development, the Full-Stack Developer will work on various exciting innovation projects, participating in the development of prototypes for new products as well as coordinating development focused projects internally and externally.
- Developing (prototype) software solutions on various platforms using different technologies
- Collaboration with existing IT function to plan translation of prototypes into the final products as well as coordinating hand-over from prototyping to the actual development
- Independently working with teams across locations to coordinate, organize and manage development projects,
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams both internally and externally to support the execution of (especially development focused) innovation projects
- Supporting the preparation of presentations, briefs and concept descriptions
- College / University degree in software development or similar preferred
- Programming experience, either through self-learning or work experience
- Comfortable working with both back-end and front-end technologies
- Mobile development experience (Android or iOS)
- Experience with additional languages (e.g. Java) and frameworks is a plus
- Project management skills / experience considered a plus
- Great communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) – any additional language considered a plus
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities as well as product environments and able to work to tight deadlines
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to learn quickly, having a business mindset
- Passionate about sports and technology
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter with attention to the Director of HR quoting the jobID AT-20160803-FS.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.