Casual Customer Services Assistant
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Events & Operations, Ticketing, Hospitality & Protocol, Venue Management & Spectator Services|
|Contract Type||Part Time|
Twickenham Stadium is the home of English rugby, the headquarters of the Rugby Football Union and one of the foremost sports and concert venues in Europe. Included in its facilities are our flagship retail stores and several mobile retail units which also service various events around the country.
We are seeking Casual Customer Service Assistants to provide a service to help sell merchandise to Rugby Store customers, including customer service on the shop floor, stock replenishment, store security and till operations.
The successful candidates must be able to:
- Demonstrate previous customer service experience, preferably within a retail/ sporting environment
- Demonstrate previous experience of working in and contributing to a team
- Communicate with all customers, establishing positive relationships and rapport
- Behave in a friendly, helpful and approachable manner
- Understand and react to customers needs
- Be flexible and willing to adapt to various duties
- Work at approximately 20 events per year which usually fall on Saturdays and Sundays
An interest in rugby would be desirable but not essential.
Rugby Football Union (RFU)
The Rugby Football Union is the national governing body for grassroots and elite rugby in England, with 1,900 autonomous rugby clubs in its membership.The clubs are grouped within 35 Constituent Bodies (CBs), comprised of counties - some individual,