This job is no longer available
Full Job Description
Williams F1 is one of the most iconic teams in motorsport with both a strong heritage and modern day success. With 16 FIA Formula One World Championships; nine constructors, and seven drivers, it is one of the most recognised and respected teams within Formula 1. Wholly independent, it exists solely to go racing and driven by a hunger to win. Without the marketing budget of a multinational parent business, commercial partnerships must work harder to drive value back into its partners’ companies.
The team is now looking to grow its broader sponsorship team and in particular, requires an experienced Sponsorship Manager to help maximise and grow revenue streams through the sponsorship function;
· Identify, develop and execute Williams F1 strategy for sponsorship and other business development partnerships.
· Manage negotiations with potential senior partners.
· Identify revenue generating opportunities across all platforms and channels including advertising revenues, sponsorship, affiliates syndications, licence and non-traditional income streams.
· Work with the partnership team to ensure that all commercial agreements are implemented appropriately to the satisfaction of partners.
· A proven track record within the field of business development, including a deep understanding of all aspects of the sponsorship.
· Experienced in leading a sales process from origination to completion and delivered significant deals
· Experience of delivering a considerable number of high value commercial partnerships involving blue chip clients.
Closing date for applications is Monday 28th January