This job is no longer available
Full Job Description
• Receiving and filing of the guidelines issued by the Directorate of Football.
• Organization of the methodology for the study and continuous improvement of the football market information: Self-Reporting, brokerage, foreign relations, videos, travel, data collection.
• Advising on the formation of the templates together with the Directorate of football.
• Management Development with soccer observation study plan and attracting talent. Participation in training and further development of management cabinet.
• Reporting: Development of methodology of observation of football games and players in these games.
• Planning for the short, medium and long term needs in the academy will have its line of succession of players:
• Integral Development Department-Recruitment Selection Training Soccer.
• Structure relationship with clubs, schools and other related Institutions players
• Direct, coordinate, monitor and encourage staff in his department.
• Coordinate relations between Qatar Clubs.
• Preparation of work plans of the Department.
• Creation, organization and implementation of a methodology for:
- Receiving and processing information-the same internal network.
- Control and monitoring of quarry football in general (up to 21 years).
- Briefings and decision.
• University degree.
• 5-7 years scouting experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and other related computer skills required.
• Willingness to work irregular and extended hours, including nights and weekends and able to work a flexible schedule.
• Knowledge of game and fundamentals of Soccer preferred.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Ability to deal with confidential information and act accordingly.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Professional image.
• Ability to work for multiple high level executives.
• Strong teamwork aptitude.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong attention-to-detail and organizational skills.