- United Kingdom
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international organisation employing over 1300 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs.
It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries:
- Under the brand name Betradar we are the leading provider of live data services to the betting industry, offering products to suit every business from data collection through to fully managed trading services.
- With our Live Channel, backed by our extensive portfolio or audiovisual rights, we offer round-the-clock coverage of live sports content streamed to betting websites and betting shops around the world.
- We have developed a leading position in the provision of Virtual Sports content and sports betting games, with customisable solutions that offer the ideal mix of realism, profitability and punter appeal.
- Our focus on technology and innovation has also made us a premium partner for the media industry, offering sports content solutions for online and mobile customers, from live scores and statistics, to match visualisations and apps.
-Uniquely in our industry, we also leverage our data to provide betting monitoring services to sports federations and government agencies to help in the fight against match-fixing. In the field of sports integrity we are now firmly established as the world’s leading supplier.
Found 6 jobs with Sportradar
Order by: Newest first Salary
The Settlement assistant will be responsible for managing customer settlements and interfacing with customers on settlement issues.
- London & Munich
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for defining and shaping marketing strategies.
- London & Munich
The Marketing Manager Digital Sports will be responsible for the management and execution of various marketing initiatives.
- Vienna, Austria
Working as part of the Accounting Department and reporting to the Director Administration and Office Manager, the Billing Clerk will be responsible...
- Linz, Austria
We are looking for a Sales Assistant for Sportradar’s Austrian office in Linz. As Sales Assistant you will be supporting our sales team in their da...
- Trondheim (Kommune), Sør-Trøndelag (NO)
To compliment and strengthen our experienced Sports API development team in Trondheim, we are seeking applications for API Developers. The Sports A...