Our Mission, Vision of Success and Values
The ICC Mission
As the international governing body for cricket, the International Cricket Council will lead by:
* Promoting and protecting the game, and its unique spirit
* Delivering outstanding, memorable events
* Providing excellent service to Members and stakeholders
* Optimising its commercial rights and properties for the benefit of its Members
Our Vision of Success
As a leading global sport cricket will captivate and inspire people of every age, gender, background and ability while building bridges between continents, countries and communities.
* Openness, honesty and integrity
We work to the highest ethical standards. We do what we say we are going to do, in the way we say we are going to do it.
Cricket's players and supporters deserve the best. It is our duty to set the highest standards.
* Accountability and responsibility
We take responsibility for leading and protecting the game. We provide outstanding service to our stakeholders. If others are harming the game we take necessary action.
* Commitment to the game
We care for cricket. Everything we do and every decision we make is motivated by a desire to serve the game better.
* Respect for our diversity
We are an international organisation with a global focus and act at all times without prejudice, fear or favour.
* Fairness and equity
We are fair, just and utterly impartial.
* Working as a team
Like a cricket team we all have different skills and strengths. By working together with unity of purpose we maximise the effectiveness of our assets.