FT-AFC Future of Football Summit - Entering a New Era
29 September 2016
GlobalSportsJobs' new event partner, Financial Times Live, in association with the AFC, is delighted to extend to you a VIP complimentary invitation to attend the inaugural FT-AFC Future of Football Summit: Entering a New Era taking place in Doha, Qatar on 25 October 2016.
Gathering the most influential minds in football, they will discuss Asia's goal for global success as well as set the agenda for the next phase of growth in the world's most popular sport.
The agenda, comprising of keynote speeches and high level panel discussions, will also focus on the game's core topics, such as the next development phase of governance, the power of corporate finance and creating a footballing future for all.
- Interact with leaders of the footballing industry who have special focus and interest in the Asian region
- Identify the core objectives of the upcoming World Cups and how a lasting legacy can be provided
- Hear from speakers looking to rapidly increase China's influence on world football
- Assess the next steps required, for correct governance within the sport to prevail
- David Bond, European Media Correspondent, Financial Times
- Simon Kuper, Columnist, FT Weekend
- Shaikh Salman bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa, President, Asian Football Confederation (AFC)
- Alexey Sorokin, CEO, 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia Local Organising Committee
- Kushal Das, General Secretary, All India Football Federation
- Hassan Al Thawadi, Secretary General, Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy
- David Gallop AM, CEO, Football Federation Australia
- Jean-Claude Biver, CEO, TAG Heuer, President of the Watches Division, LVMH Group
- Adrian Bevington, Former England Team Managing Director & FA Director of Communications
- Cameron Wilson, Founding Editor, Wild East Football
- Wael Al-Qadi, President and Owner, Bristol Rovers FC
If you fit the audience profile listed on the event website please apply to attend as soon as possible.
Date published: 28 September 2016